This unit of competency supports the needs of site supervisors and builders with a responsibility for supervising tilt-up work on site.
This unit of competency supports the needs of site supervisors and builders with a responsibility for supervising tilt-up work on site. It complies with the National Code of Practice for Precast, Tilt-up and Concrete Elements in Building Construction Identify tilt-up construction and risk management processes.
Duration: 1 day
Fees: Full payment is required upon booking to confirm your place and can be made via eftpos in person or over the phone.
Assessment methods: Written Questions and Practical
- Provide effective administration
- Plan and set up site
- Organise and coordinate tilt-up work
- Confirm tilt-up stabilisation
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment and wallet card for nationally recognised unit of competency:
CPCCBC4022 – Supervise Tilt-Up Work
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
- Must have good general health and fitness for practicals
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots;
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Kewdale, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred.