Our Advanced Scaffolding course provides the participant with the base skills and knowledge to undertake activities related to advanced scaffolding as defined by the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
Our Advanced Scaffolding course provides the participant with the base skills and knowledge to undertake activities related to advanced scaffolding as defined by the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work. The unit consists of all intermediate scaffolding work including all other scaffolding work connected with the use and operation of Hung scaffolds and Suspended scaffolds for licensing purposes.
Duration: 3 days
Fees: Full payment is required upon booking to confirm your place. Payment is made upon receival of invoice.
** Please note high risk work licence application is not included in the course cost**
Assessment methods: Written Questions and Practical
• Plan the job.
• Select and inspect plant and equipment.
• Set up task.
• Erection scaffolding and equipment.
• Hung scaffolds including scaffolds hung from: (Tubes, Wire ropes, Chains)
• Suspended scaffolds.
• Hazard control.
• Dismantle scaffolding and equipment.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment for a nationally recognised unity of competency:
CPCCLSF4001 Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding (advanced level)
• Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
• Must be over 18 years of age;
• Must bring copy of valid & current Worksafe Intermediate Scaffolding ticket (pre-requisite);
• Must provide ONE primary ID (i.e: driving licence, current passport, birth certificate or high risk licence)or at least THREE secondary ID (i.e: medicare or student health care card, student identification card or citizenship certificate)
• Must have good general health and fitness for practicals (eg. physical work & ability to work at heights);
• Must have basic mathematical skills and knowledge to work out formulas;Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots;
• Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Kewdale, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred.