Our Advanced Scaffolding course provides the participant with the base skills and knowledge to undertake activities related to advanced scaffolding as defined by the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
Our Advanced Scaffolding course provides the participant with the base skills and knowledge to undertake activities related to advanced scaffolding as defined by the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work. The unit consists of all intermediate scaffolding work including all other scaffolding work connected with the use and operation of Hung scaffolds and Suspended scaffolds for licensing purposes.
Duration: 3 days – dependant on experience
Fees: Full payment is required upon booking to confirm your place and can be made via eftpos in person or over the phone.
Assessment methods: Written Questions and Practical
• Plan the job.
• Select and inspect plant and equipment.
• Set up task.
• Erection scaffolding and equipment.
• Hung scaffolds including scaffolds hung from: (Tubes, Wire ropes, Chains)
• Suspended scaffolds.
• Hazard control.
• Dismantle scaffolding and equipment.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment for a nationally recognised unity of competency:
CPCCLSF4001A Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding (advanced level)
• Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
• Must be over 18 years of age;
• Must bring copy of valid & current Worksafe Intermediate Scaffolding ticket (pre-requisite);
• Must bring 2 forms of ID (1 x photo ID, 1 x other ID). Photo ID may include drivers licence, passport, proof of age card. Non-photo ID may include credit card, bank card, medicare card;
• Must have good general health and fitness for practicals (eg. physical work & ability to work at heights);
• Must have basic mathematical skills and knowledge to work out formulas;Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots;
• Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Kewdale, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred.