Our half-day White Card course is designed for people who work in or wish to enter the construction industry.
Our half-day White Card course is designed for people who work in or wish to enter the construction industry. The White Card replaces the old construction induction tickets (eg. Blue Card, Green Card and Red Card). A White Card is a basic legal requirement for all people performing construction work or wishing to enter construction sites in Australia.
Duration: 1 Day
Fees: Full payment is required upon booking to confirm your place and can be made via eftpos in person or over the phone.
Assessment methods: Written Questions and Practical
- Definition of construction work.
- OHS/WHS legislative framework.
- Identification of hazards and risks, and implementation of control measures.
- Consultation and communication.
- Construction industry knowledge and terminology.
- Understanding workplace signage.
- Accidents, incidents and emergency response.
- Site safety.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment and wallet card for nationally recognised unit of competency:
CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots;
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Kewdale, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred.