This course is designed to give participants the knowledge and skills to operate elevating work platforms (under 11 metres) across the construction, resource, defence, and agricultural industries.
This course is designed to give participants the knowledge and skills to operate elevating work platforms (under 11 metres) across the construction, resource, defence, and agricultural industries. There is no high-risk licencing requirement to operate an elevating work platform (under 11 metres).
Duration: 1 day
Fees: Full payment is required upon booking to confirm your place and can be made via eftpos in person or over the phone.
Assessment methods: Written Questions and Practical
• Relevant Australian Standards, Legislation and Regulations
• OH&S policy
• Codes of Practice
• Work requirements, safety information and procedures
• Site hazards
• Conduct machine pre-operational checks
• Demonstrate signals
• Operation of elevating work platform
• Operator maintenance
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment and wallet card for nationally recognised unit of competency:
RIIHAN301E Operating Elevating Work Platform
• Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
• Must have good general health and fitness for practicals (ability to wear a harness and climb a ladder);
• Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots;
• Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Kewdale, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred.