This forklift training course is designed for participants to gain the necessary skills to plan, prepare and complete forklift work.
This forklift training course is designed for participants to gain the necessary skills to plan, prepare and complete forklift work. Participants who are successful in the completion of this training course will be at an advantage to secure job within the industrial, mining, oil and gas sectors as a forklift driver, store man, freight handler or other similar jobs.
Duration: 1 – 2 Day – dependant on experience
Fees: Full payment is required upon booking to confirm your place and can be made via eftpos in person or over the phone.
Assessment methods: Written Questions and Practical
- Legal requirement for forklift operation.
- Pre-start checks.
- Driving and parking the forklift.
- Lifting, lowering, carrying and settling loads.
- Stacking and de-stacking. OHS/WHS regulations.
- Hazard identification.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment for a nationally recognised unit of competency:
TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a Forklift truck
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
- Must be over 18 years of age;
- Must bring 2 forms of ID (1 x photo ID, 1 x other ID). Photo ID may include drivers licence, passport, proof of age card. Non-photo ID may include credit card, bank card, medicare card;
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots;
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Kewdale, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred.